Creating a new working world – that is tenkile’s mission. Every work environment can be improved and redesigned, making employees happier and companies more successful in the long term.
The challenge was to create a brand for the newly founded company, that appeals to traditional, medium-sized companies as well as corporations and encourages them to explore new perspectives within the work context true to the claim we developed ”New ways work”.
Brand identity in a nutshell
Together we defined tenkiles’ brand values and core. It is the foundation of the entire brand design and the basis for the company’s direction and communication.
Name and origin
We incorporated the idea of the name tenkile: they are tree kangaroos, they climb high, have a wide view and are ready for what may come.
The visual language
The appearance is colorful and positive. The imagery and design elements remind of the natural habitat of the tree kangaroo – they are close to nature and have a special radiance.
Hannah took me by the hand wonderfully from the very first conversation. Together we developed the brand identity of tenkile and afterwards she succeeded in transferring the positive and forward-looking values into a great brand design and the fitting claim “New ways work.” Hannah guided me through this project with great sensitivity. Thank you, Hannah, very, very much! – Nick Traenkle, Founder tenkile
Deliverables: Brand identity, Brand claim, Logo kit, Color scheme, Typography, Design elements, Illustration, Imagery, Stationery, Social media templates, Newsletter template, Rollup for exhibition, Brand Manual
- Agency/Creative: Hannah Lauer | Design Studio
- Article Title: Brand Design For A New Work Agency Tenkile
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Agency/Creative City: Munich
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Illustration
- Industry: Human Resources
- Keywords: new work, new leadership, remote work, tenkile, tree kangaroo, brand design, newwayswork
founder tenkile: Nick Traenkle