Brand Creation for UK Retailers Tights Range expressing Attitude and with the Promise of Liberation
Brand On Shelf – Boots Flawless Fit Tights
“ Brand and packaging specialists, Brand on Shelf have designed Boots new ‘Flawless Fit’ tights range. Tasked with creating a standout and dynamic challenger range to their standard tights offering.
Boots launched ‘Flawless Fit’ as a striking new development in tights to shake up their current hosiery fixture.
The packaging playfully sells the Flawless Fit range USP’s across 4 different product types promising wearers No Digging, No Sagging and No Bunching!
Dynamic editorial style attitude of the model poses help segment the range and confidently express the promise of Liberation and Freedom.
Supported by fun patterns and a strict information architecture, the range presents a compelling choice and embodiment of flawless flexibility!
Colin Mechan, Creative Director of Brand on Shelf, said “It is easy to get standout in a well established and predictable category, the greater challenge is communicating the ‘stand for’ or promise with clear communication of the product benefits.”
The ‘seamless free’ range is now available in selected Boots stores across the UK, including an Opaque 60 Denier (Low and High Waistband) and a Sheer 15 Denier (Low and High Waistband).”
- Design Agency: Brand On Shelf
- Article Title: Brand Creation for UK Retailers Tights Range expressing Attitude and with the Promise of Liberation
- Brand / Project Name: Boots Flawless Fit Tights
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Brand Strategy, Consumer Brand Naming, Consumer Product Naming, Consumer Tone of Voice, Consumer Product Brand Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Brand Creation, Consumer Brand Identity, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fashion
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton
- Extra: Creative Director:Colin Mechan
Design Director:Patrick Hawkes (Designer)