Inspired by simple and natural wellness rituals, the visual identity we designed for Blé and its packaging seek to simplify the brand’s world and focus the user’s experience on the textures, message and smell of its products. The packaging aims to reflect the calm, fresh and positive essence of Blé, as well as its personality associated with mindfulness. In addition, throughout the graphic applications, priority is given to the use of sustainable materials, which are adapted to the different products offered by the brand.
Blé produces handcrafted wellness pieces with aromatherapy and thermotherapy at their core, using locally sourced natural ingredients. All of the brand’s products are designed and produced by women in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Agency/Creative: Delmar
- Article Title: Brand and Packaging Redesign for Blé Costa Rica by Delmar Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Costa Rica
- Agency/Creative City: San Jose
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Rebranding
- Format: Tube
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Wellness