Wiśniowieccy is a modern approach to a very traditional delicatessen business. The company has been operating on the local market for many years. Before the rebranding under the name “Delikatesy Dom Wiśniowieckich” – trans. “Treats of the House of Wiśniowieccy”.
Thanks to the trust of the client of our studio, he listened to our advice and decided to change the name to a shorter and more accessible – Wiśniowieccy, which is directly the name of the present owner’s grandmother, who founded the delicatessen in 1928.
The challenge for our work was to build a brand that would communicate its offer in a minimalist and modern way, keeping the old character and elegance. So we decided to combine a warmer, subdued color palette with classic sans serif typography and unusual serif fonts.
All materials of the brand’s visual communication are discreet and in line with the current trends, but at the same time are characterized by simplicity and legibility.
We wanted the entire visual identity to give the impression of a friendly and warm place, but at the same time emphasize the high, artisanal quality of food offered by the delicatessen. Ultimately, branding works in a strong correlation with the interior design of stores, and has also found a lot of expression in product packaging and communication on social media.
The change in the image of the Wiśniowieccy brand resulted in the interest in the stores by a younger group of recipients who eagerly reach for the products offered by the delicatessen.
The role of our studio in this project: Art Direction, Branding, Packaging, Graphic design, Photography.
- Agency/Creative: Flov Branding Studio
- Article Title: Brand and Packaging Design for Wiśniowieccy Delicatessen by Flov Branding Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Agency/Creative City: FLOV Branding studio
- Market Region: Europe, North America, Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Label Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Rebranding
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: deli, delistore, delicatessen, shop, grocerystore, store, branding, logodesign, rebranding
Art direction / Graphic design: Grzegorz Chorosteck