Brand and Packaging Design for Ukraine for Beer Brand Spotykach and Pidoyma
Spotykach & Pidoyma is a special series of beer by brewery “Karpatskyi Browar ” wich based in West Ukraine namely in the Carpathian region.
Spotykach and Pidoyma are the names of characters illustrated on the labels of beer and at the same time ethnic Carpathians words mean “stumbler” and “get up” respectively. This product mainly have historical and heritage image for the brewery so design has ethnic and vintage style.
- Design Agency: Shkriblyak design studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Brand and Packaging Design for Ukraine for Beer Brand Spotykach and Pidoyma
- Brand / Project Name: Spotykach & Pidoyma
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Ukraine
- Market Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Bottle, Box, Tag
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper