Brand and Packaging Design for Nurture Me Nature Baking Mixes
After suffering years of digestive pain, Marina, Nurture Me Nature’s founder, wanted to create a healthy product that would make her stomach, and her tastebuds, feel happy. So she started the world’s first and only company making organic, paleo, nut and gluten free, seed-based baking mixes.
Using custom hand-drawn illustrations, we created a light-hearted, nature-focused scene that feels healthful and optimistic. We chose soft watercolor washes to add texture and convey a sense of homemade warmth.
Custom typography was developed to give the brand personality and an approachable feel. Rather than clutter the pack with violators, we chose to highlight product benefits in the leaves of trees for a clean, harmonious look.
- Design Agency: Riser
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Brand and Packaging Design for Nurture Me Nature Baking Mixes
- Brand / Project Name: Nurture Me Nature Packaging Redesign
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Cupboard Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pouch, Stand-up Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Paper and Aluminum