Founded by a hormone and gut registered holistic dietician, Nourish Well is a line of wellness supplements formed by nature and crafted with care for whole body well-being.
Anyone who has shopped for supplements knows it can be a category filled with confusion, skepticism, and empty promises. Nourish Well was created to change that. With a commitment to help people optimize their wellness, Nourish Well removes all doubt through high-quality, lab-tested products and a brand platform that encourages nourishing one’s body from the inside-out.
Underwhelmed by the overall traditional and/or clinical aesthetic of competitive brands in the category, Nourish Well’s founder came to us with a request for something different. Inspired by her bright personality and wanting to both excite people to live more holistically and build credibility for Nourish Well, we created a clean brand with attitude. A holographic foil signals innovation, potency, and a departure from traditional “natural” supplements. An overlay of simple, yet quirky linework illustrates each product’s unique benefit and gives the brand a fun and friendly personality that feels lighthearted and welcoming. Subtle cool tones paired with an airy layout speak to purity and efficacy, without going so far as to feel clinical or cold.
The result is a brand that stands out among the competition and welcomes you in with a feel-good smile. In the founder’s words, “It makes me so happy to look at and I feel it’s different than other designs I see, which I love.”
- Agency/Creative: Riser
- Article Title: Brand and Packaging Design for Nourish Well
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: San Francisco
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand World, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, T-Shirt Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: branding, branding design, brand design, packaging, packaging design, cpg, brand identity, visual identity, identity design, graphic design, wellness
Co-founder & Designer: Camila Drozd
Co-founder & Designer: Paul Marcucilli