The Challenge: In need of a branding specialist, this company chose brand agency, Percept, to deliver the goods.
Paper Resource is a new consumer-facing brand that specialises in responsible commercial recycling. They provide paper, cardboard and plastic recycling services and are facilitators in the circular economy. They pride themselves in being environmentally friendly where their produce is 100% recycled and has no landfill.
Brand agency, Percept, were engaged to create strong branding in the form of a visual identity that’s bright and bold. It was to have a non-corporate tone to be well-received and accessible to other businesses and indeed, the general public.
The branding, at its core, should also highlight their friendly attitude that has facilitated an exceptional customer service. This was a key reason for why they selected Percept as the brand agency, because of our expertise in branding with personality.
The Solution: Brand agency, Percept, kicked off this branding project with an in-depth workshop with valuable client input. The outcomes of which, strategically positioned Paper Resource as an ethical Australian family-owned company that ensures the circular economy keeps on turning.
At the forefront of the branding, we created a custom paper recycling icon paired with a friendly yet bold font that vividly expresses the idea of being ‘The paper recycling specialists’ and ‘We make your recycling sustainable’.
The collateral was the perfect opportunity to embrace their sustainability values. For their business cards, brand agency, Percept, made use of a special paper stock that is made from recycled coffee cups. That allowed us to portray the brand story in an engaging way, with fun statements about the origin of the paper as great conversation starters.
The branding features an organic, hand-drawn style, which is continued with custom illustrations throughout that reinforces the friendly nature of the new branding.
This branding project was also rolled out across various print and digital touch-points including stationery, flyer, website design and social media assets. For an experienced brand agency such as Percept, this presented the perfect opportunity to strengthen and reincorporate the branding across various mediums.
- Agency/Creative: Percept Brand Design
- Article Title: Brand Agency Percept Creates Branding for New Company Paper Resource
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: brand identity design, branding, tone of voice, copywriting, brand design, style guide, brand collateral design, creative campaigns, logo design, Percept, brand agency, brand agencies, branding agencies, branding agency, Sydney, Australia