Context: Klerely 360 is a new line of collagen products launched by Brady, a leading global manufacturer of dry and powdered food products since 1964. Typical business for Brady includes partnering with household names such as McCormick, Country Time, Kool-Aid, Kraft Heinz, Hersey’s, General Mills, and Lipton, to manufacture powdered food products. Brady’s in-house marketing and development team partnered with Christine Clayton, brand identity designer and art director, to create the brand design, packaging, and brand extensions.
Challenge: Brady wanted to do something they’d never done before- leverage their in-house manufacturing capabilities to launch a house brand for the wellness category. This new line of collagen products would be named Klerely 360 and would be targeted towards the health-conscious, 30-45 year old, female consumer. Launched as a DTC product, the challenge was to design an identity and packaging that would stand-out against the sea of existing collagen products and have strong Pinterest and Instagram appeal. It was also important to the client to communicate the company’s superior ingredient and manufacturing process which yielded a completely clear, tasteless, and odorless collagen – vital characteristics for a product that would be mixed with anything from water to coffee.
Solution: Results The final brand identity, packaging, and brand extensions are based on this strong, recognisable colour palette and a clear organisation of key information. As the design extended to further applications, an abbreviated “K” logo mark was developed to help communicate the brand where the full name was unnecessary or would be illegible (such as at small sizes on social media). When brought together, the various elements harmonize to create a clear, cohesive brand that works as well on Pinterest as it does on-shelf.
- Agency/Creative: CC & Co Studio
- Article Title: Brady Solutions Launches Company’s First Wellness House Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Austin
- Market Region: North America, Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Identity System, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wellness, beauty, collagen, beverage, brand identity, packaging
Design & Art Direction: Christine Clayton / CC & Co Studio