An attempt was made to create such an idea based on the appearance and geometrical properties of the coffee beans, Its visual features are packaged in such a way that the audience or buyer first realizes that the concept is about coffee and its related products.
The purpose of submitting this form and using recycled material to make it is Paper reuse and ultimately less environmental damage.
In completing the goals mentioned, The package is offered by placing a spoon in the box lid for various future uses and extended shelf life.
The packaging colors present the actual product coloring.
- Agency/Creative: Nazanin Behzadi
- Article Title: Braco Coffee Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Iran
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Brand World, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Structural Design
- Format: Clamshell
- Substrate: Pulp Paper