Bootz Dark Jamaica Rum Repositioning Via Packaging Design In The Indian Market
We created an amusing brand world for consumers to playfully engage with- telling them a curious story.
A vision of a vintage newspaper set in Jamaica in the late 1600’s was brought to life -Stippled illustrations, whimsical copy and letterpress inspired typography created a unique and premium aesthetic appeal.
The most expensive rum in its segment, Bootz Dark Jamaica Rum is growing fast and already winning hearts with its signature crafty vibe.
- Design Agency: Taali Media
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Bootz Dark Jamaica Rum Repositioning Via Packaging Design In The Indian Market
- Brand / Project Name: Bootz Dark Jamaica Rum
- External Design Credits: Creative Director: Pushpanjali Banerji, Senior Designer: Aushreen Kumar, Designer: Harshita Sareen
- Production Credits: Kyndal Group
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand World, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Branding, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Rejuvenation, Retail Brand Design, Rebranding
- Location: India
- Market Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper