Bonnie Prince is a true Scottish whisky named after the real Scottish hero. Charles Edward Stewart, whom the Scottish people call Bonnie Prince, an important figure in the history of Scotland’s struggle for independence from England, was the leader of the rebellion against the House of Hanover and became a popular hero of Scottish folklore. He was the great-grandson of Jan III Sobieski and it’s the way how his life-story connected with Poland.
The goal of the project is to create a design that reflects either the product category and the bright and bold character of the brand in active, dynamic label-style. And to create the recognisable brand hero of whiskey Bonnie Prince. The author’s illustration inspired by the style of the historical portrait and the plots of battle paintings became the main element of design. We use a category warm color palette that emphasize the rich gold-bronze shade of the drink. The brand image creates a sense of antiquity, tradition and craft production and gives the consumer a real authentic sense of the spirit of Scotland.
- Agency/Creative: PG Brand Reforming Company
- Article Title: Bonnie Prince Scotch Whisky Brand and Packaging with a True Scottish Spirit by PG Brand Reforming Company
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Agency/Creative City: PG Brand Reforming Company Warsaw
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Art, Brand Design, Label Design, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: scotch whiskey poland scottish spirit classicalspirit alco
creative director: Vitaly Yatskevich