Your Brand New Cold Brew.
Graphite is a cold brew concentrate with high-quality natural ingredients that keep the coffee in fresh flavor.
One package includes one bottle of Graphite, which can serve eight cups of fresh cold brew and can supply a weekly dose of caffeine. (It wasn’t enough for this presentation)
In Graphite’s identity process, the first thing we desired to achieve was to get the sense of the coffee they were brewing. What we heard was enough: “it’ll be like our coffee — dark as hell.”
Well, we haven’t experienced hell lately and hell has kind of negative connotation, doesn’t it? We attempted to find a name that would suit this coffee’s darkness and we came up with ‘Graphite’ a.k.a ‘black lead’.
To be able to appeal the coffee experts who love their coffees dark, we combined different shades of black with vaporwave retro-futuristic gradient.
A typeface never comes as a coincidence.
We revisited one of the oldest typefaces out there called Belwe (1904). It’s sharp, bold and gives a good hint of a blackletter.
Graphite goes perfectly with cold water, milk or your favourite liquor.
- Agency/Creative: Bodoville
- Article Title: Bodoville is Reimagining the Cold Brew
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle