Blossom Hill Gin Fizz Design Created by Design Happy
The Brief: With over 20 years of wine making experience, Blossom Hill has always bucked the norms with great tasting flavours at the forefront of everything they produce.
In order to capture the attention of a fresh consumer Design Happy were tasked with creating a new brand within the Blossom Hill portfolio: Gin Fizz. A new offering that combined the bubbly blend of crisp white wine, botanics, and a dash of gin.
Our Approach: The product itself was a hybrid of two strong categories. We wanted to develop a brand look and feel that felt sympathetic to both worlds whilst delivering against its unique flavour profile.
By layering the label, we visually articulated the levels and depth of the drink whilst nodding to the product’s duality. Foiling and tactile emboss finishes enriched the design, with the overall look feeling fresh and vibrant.
- Design Agency: Design Happy
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Blossom Hill Gin Fizz Design Created by Design Happy
- Brand / Project Name: Blossom Hill Gin Fizz
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Adrian Turnham Designer - Rebecca Farr
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle