Blendberrys is a brand of hypoallergenic smoothies made from russian taiga berries and herbs, designed for children and teenagers.
It is known that allergy sufferers often avoid their favorite natural products because of the unusual reaction of their organisms. Such people need a hypoallergenic solution. The Blendberrys brand proves that “touching” naturalness is not scary at all, because it can be hypoallergenic and safe.Therefore, the slogan of the brand Blendberrys sounds like this: “Touch the naturalness, it’s not scary!”. The design of this package is based on the idea of touching naturalness without fear of allergies. This idea is conveyed by the image of fingerprints stained in the juice of berries. All illustrations on the packaging are made as if from fingerprints. Оn the back of the label you can find information about the composition of the product, the expiration date and the brand itself.
Volume of the drink is 0.4 l. The material from which the packaging is made is dense matte plastic. The unusual shape allows the bottle to stand out among competitors and the depressed parts on the side of the package make it easier and more convenient to hold in your hand. Transparent plastic inserts of the form factor allows to see the drink and this inspires consumer confidence.
The series of drinks consists of 5 russian taiga flavors of smoothies: raspberry-rhubarb, seabuckthorn-gooseberry, wild strawberry-mint, chokeberry, polar berry. This project was done as a student project in HSE Art and Design School in 2021, curated by Ivan Vetrov.
- Agency/Creative: Alina Shenogina
- Article Title: Blendberrys | Hypoallergenic Smoothies Made From Taiga Berries and Herbs
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Product
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Europe, Global
- Project Deliverables: 3D Modelling, Brand Design, Design, Packaging Design, Product Design, Type Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: design, packaging design, 3d modeling, illustration
designer: Alina Shenogina