Our client Black Thistle Distilleries recently challenged us to come up with some concepts to promote their new Mist gin range, just in time for Halloween!
The brief was to create a fun and eye-catching product shoot for Black Thistle Distilleries for use on social media and their website, which encompasses the fun side of Halloween despite these trying times we are all in.
With each unique colour and flavour, came an opportunity to get creative, which we took and ran with. It has been a busy few weeks for the team to put this all together, and we are now ready to relax with our own Mist gin cocktail.
With 5 uniquely flavored gins; Kiwi and Mint, Red Berry, London Dry, Heather and Liquorice, Orange and Cinnamon, the Black Thistle Mist range has something for everyone.
We had a fun time working in collaboration with local artist Terry Cook and photographer Jonathan Addie to curate an eerie product photoshoot for Black Thistle Distilleries new Mist gin flavours, featuring a range of props including spooky bruised apples, pumpkins, dry ice and taxidermy.
We chose the historic Maryculter House as the location for the shoot, and with the help of a local mixologist we concocted and photographed some delicious Black Thistle cocktails to inspire all those who are celebrating Halloween in lockdown this weekend. A special thanks to Maryculter House for allowing us to use their stunning premises as the location for our fun-filled photoshoot!
- Agency/Creative: Form Digital
- Article Title: Black Thistle Distilleries Halloween Campaign Created by Form Digital
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Gin , Spirits, Halloween, Small batch, Scotland