Bergen: How to Show Customers That the Shrimps They Are About to Eat Are Perfect?
Depot branding agency – Bergen
ChallengeHow to show customers that the northern shrimps they are about to eat are perfect? The very same perfect shrimps sailors catch in the dark seawaters searching for the most precious sea treasure – an ideal shrimp. How to stand out from plenty of corners presented at Moscow food courts? How to emphasis the product quality of Bergen restaurant which cooks the meals with prime Norwegian shrimps?SolutionWe have developed a unique brand identity using the geographic coordinates symbols. The packaging design idea was based on the identity. We have reinterpreted basic packaging forms to stand out from competitors. The packaging shape represents the idea of immense sea spaces with a fearless ship chasing a perfect shrimp. Hand-drawn water structures, a neat comma/shrimp sign and minimalistic graphics create a unique style for a street food café.ResultA blue ship is a meal box, an orange shrimp is a sauce holder and the cups are wrapped in sleeves with various illustrations. The new packaging shapes have attracted audience attention and have created the unique atmosphere of sea adventures brave sailors take to bring that special shrimp to you.
- Design Agency: Depot branding agency
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Bergen: How to Show Customers That the Shrimps They Are About to Eat Are Perfect?
- Brand / Project Name: Bergen
- External Design Credits: Creative director – Alexey Fadeev Design director – Nikita Ivanov Art director – Vera Zvereva Designer – Nikita Ivanov Designer – Vera Zvereva Project manager – Elena Melnik Copywriter – Sasha Fedoseeva
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Brand Creation, Consumer Brand Identity
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Middle East
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Basket, Cup
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton