Our goal was to create an art-loving coffee brand. The first sip of coffee we drink every morning brings us to ourselves and wakes us up. Just like the first brushstroke adds soul to a blank canvas. Inspired by this story, we made branding and packaging designs. We created packaging designs with different artistic effects for 6 different flavors.
First of all, we did a logo re-design and simplified the existing logo as much as possible. because we want the packaging and the brush strokes on the packaging to stand out. After the logo, we created a packaging layout that will highlight the brush strokes.
Each packaging has its own unique artwork. Because no two brush marks are alike. That’s why we wanted to make them unique.
Then we finalized the designs by making typography adjustments and color adjustments. We wanted to refer to the textures of a museum or art gallery using gold effects.
We always wanted to keep this effect for the logo, packaging, cards and even the tote bag. We don’t want to be known as a cafe or coffee brand, but as an art lover community where you can drink high quality coffee. That’s why we created all our designs accordingly.
Everyone has a different way of expressing themselves. We define each type of coffee as different artwork, and each of them is of the same quality but very different than the other. That’s why where every coffee bean comes from, and the way it expresses itself is different, and we respect that! Our flavors take their name from the place where they are blended and the land they belong to.
- Agency/Creative: Bensu Atila
- Article Title: Bensu Atila Create Blank Canvas Coffee Logo Redesign and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Istanbul
- Market Region: Europe, Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Brand Design, Coffee Packaging, Art Direction, Minimal Packaging
Brand Designer: Bensu Atila