Bellywash Health Shot Packaging Design by Natasha Crudgington
Bellywash is a tasty charcoal shot created for the health drink sector, charcoal energises and restores the body. The brand inspired by coal and the mining community, Bellywash is a term used by miners for a non-alcoholic drink, showing the brand is centred about all things coal.
A pattern created by using Japanese marbling technique give unique patterns, used to represent the mining quarries. Against the tunnels a bright orange is used, to represent the high vis coal miners wear, as well as giving a pop of colour against the rest of the brand. These tunnel illustrations are taken across brand extensions, advertising and other touch points.
The biggest part of the brand is the bespoke bottle design, influenced by the shape of coal, the idea that each bottle would be unique like every piece of mined coal. Matched with a hand-crafted type which is also inspired by the unique shape of coal. Throughout the brand, coal and miners are considered, showing how important miners are to Bellywash and to respect those working hard underground.
- Design Agency: Natasha Crudgington
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Bellywash Health Shot Packaging Design by Natasha Crudgington
- Brand / Project Name: Bellywash
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic