#isdad Being a dad gets your world upside down. Pepsi has always been present, at celebrations, at soccer games, and also at the funniest moments that happen everyday all the time. Because of this Sancho BBDO and Pepsico developed this campaign focusing on one of the most important consumers in Colombia, families.
To celebrate Father’s Day in Colombia, Pepsi rotated its logo to commemorate all the crazy things that children do… Drawings on the wall that end up being masterpieces, soccer balls and broken windows, disasters in the kitchen. This was made in all of Pepsi’s social media networks, creating content with these stories and encouraging followers to share theirs. Also one of the most important music artist in Colombia put social networks upside down literally, through a contest that invited people to share their pictures with their fathers upside down and the hashtag #isdad giving them a special edition Pepsi bottle afterwards.
- Agency/Creative: Sancho BBDO
- Article Title: Being a Dad gets your World Upside Down: Sancho BBDO Campaign that Helps Colombia Celebrate Father’s Day
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Product Naming
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic