Beer Label Design for the Russian Brewery and Market
Design Agency Vysoko – Brewery «Zalesskaya Pinka»
“ «Zalesskaya Pinka» is a private brewery in the suburb of Pereyaslavl Zalessky in Russia. There you can taste the beer made according to the European standard with the help of Czech equipment.
A local Brewer was trained by the famous brewmaster, Zbyshek Shafrat. We had to create a series of labels considering the unique location of the brewery. Most of the visitors are tourists who are interested in a rich historical heritage.
They also go on an excursion to the brewery to see the brewing process and taste the beer. There is the spirit of the old city (with its historical value) and a modern and winning design on our labels. Because the company must comply with world brewing trends.
The main advantage of beer is the traditional method of brewing which has been corresponding to Bavarian law since 1516. One of the important motives that we wanted to convey is the pride of the natural and historical wealth of our native places. According to the view of the brewery’s owner we could manage it without any doubts.”
- Design Agency: Design Agency Vysoko
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial / Published
- Article Title: Beer Label Design for the Russian Brewery and Market
- Brand / Project Name: Beer label design for the brewery «Zalesskaya Pinka»
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Brand Identity, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass