Beata, is a real craft beer. It is one of the first Argentine brands to make quality craft beers. Their quality is so great that their beers are awarded globally and respected by the most demanding palates of the craft beer market.
For us it was key to be able to soak up the process to add value from branding and packaging. Together with Marcos and Sofi, we toured the factory, we saw the complete process of Beata and we also went through milestones of it’s history.
With all that information we began to design. Among the different territories presented, the chosen one was the one that presented a typeface designed exclusively for Beata and an evolution of the “Wing” that took flight.
We applied, with a personal style, the fonts to all the signage of the factory. Together with muralists we intervene walls and spaces of the Brewery House so that the environment breathes the DNA of the brand.
We designed the ‘tap handles’ which are the handles for serving beer. We designed them with the application of the “Wing”, giving an important visual highlight to the brand.
We also designed the entire line of beers in the new format of cans, creating a colorful family with personality.
- Agency/Creative: Grupo Berro
- Article Title: Beata Craft Beer brand Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Can
- Substrate: Glass, Metal