West Rivers wines come from some of the most remote and pristine wine regions in the world. Areas in Western Australia have been selected to produce wine with flair and a distinctive charm. The West Rivers shiraz from Frankland River is a medium bodied cool climate shiraz and the chardonnay from Margaret River is a rewarding and expressive chardonnay.
To match the refined and distinctive taste of the wines, the label was designed to be elegant and bold. The large graphic W anagram contains a river texture on the West side of the W shape. The river texture is a shimmering dark silver on the shiraz and gold on the chardonnay label.
- Agency/Creative: Be Co.
- Article Title: Be Co. Packaging Label Design for West Rivers Wines
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper