The team conducted an extensive search to find out how the brain works in the body. We found that the brain receives information from all over the body through strands of nerves and sends the answer back to the specified parts.
This series of communications is done by the brain in the body, which works in such a way that first the pain or need of a part of the body is transmitted by nerve fibers in a point-to-point manner to reach the brain.
Hence, the imagery on the products started based on this theme, and the concept of pixels on the design is modeled on how the brain and nerve fibers work in the transmission of information.
In this way, the pixels on the package were formed. The second step was to create concept images for customers. So that both sellers and consumers can more easily communicate with the product and understand the use of the product
At this stage, using the geometric illustration style for each product appropriate to the application or elements used in that product, an illustration was performed.
The BBStudio team put the imagery at the center of the pixels to complete the design concept, taking the concept from the beginning.
In the design, we tried to use a brand differentiation that is in line with customer orientation, so that the product is completely unique and is clearly associated in the minds of consumers to maintain brand continuity.
The pixels on the design are derived from the activity of nerve neurons in the body during the transmission of messages to the brain.
The illustrations are based on the application and type of product and are designed in the style of geometric illustration.
- Agency/Creative: BBStudio
- Article Title: BBStudio Create Packaging Design for Health Capsules Range
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Iran
- Agency/Creative City: Tehran
- Market Region: Asia, Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Identity, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Blister-Pack, Box, Jar, Tube
- Substrate: Metal, Plastic, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Keywords: PackagingDesign, BBStudio, BashirBeheshti, Bashir beheshti, Studio Design, Idea, Creativity
Art Direction and Senior Design: Bashir Beheshti
Illustration and Packaging Design: BBStudio
Concept: Bashir Beheshti
Client: Zarin Darou Co.