Bayntel is a data analytics company whose goal is to enable companies to express their potential through data analysis with strategic decisions. The study of useful data allows to optimize, solve and make a system evolve thanks to the decisions strategic by the study of data. Bayntel’s goal is to provide to companies a in-depth knowledge of their audience according to a predictive model. Bayntel implements decision support tools and helps companies in the acquisition, exploration and analysis of data.
They approached me to create their identity from logo to a brand guidelines, brochure and a set of stationary. By reflecting values of reliability, safety and precision, the main goal was to design an identity inspired by simple geometric shapes to translate complex concepts and make them understandable.
We have chosen to represent the extent and quantity of existing and to come of data, through the representation of a whale, the largest mammal in the world, which also reflects the area in which Bayntel extends its services: the Pacific Basin. The logo shows a play of proportion between the symbol and the name in order to demonstrate notion of scale and Bayntel’s ambition.
The challenge was also to create a real distinction between Bayntel and other data analysis companies: we chose a deep, bluish green to express growth, ingenuity and stability.
To express the concepts of data acquisition, exploration and data analysis processes, the important thing was to simplify as much as possible. The visual language that is created is based on simple, effective, and easy-to-understand geometric forms to evoke the subject in a broad way and improve understanding.
- Agency/Creative: Tiffanie Mazellier
- Article Title: Bayntel’s Brand Identity by Tiffanie Mazellier
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: New Caledonia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Research
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: branding, logo, data vizualisation, guidelines, stationary, print