Background: The Bauli mission aims at involving people in an experience of authentic goodness uniting modernity and tradition, both for festivities and everyday consumption. True affection, family values, the table, the spirit of sharing and rediscovered traditional recipes which lead to its leading position in the so-called ‘anniversaries’ world. However, anniversary cakes start from the beginning of November (Christmas) or April (Easter) while the preceding months are very attractive as people prepare for the start of the festive season. This is the origin of the ‘pre-festive’ segment consisting of sweet dishes, mainly very delicious cakes, often with a chocolate, cocoa or other flavour filling or coating.
Aims of the project
– implement the appetite appeal of the product improving its presentation to understand fully the type;
– increase the perceived added value of the range;
– differentiate the varieties while maintaining a clear family feeling.
Project: Studio images of the range and product. The NEOM project aims at generating contact with the public through the evocation of Primavera (Spring), already recalled by the name of the range. So the product visual is purposely surrounded with coloured flowers and fruit to make its type immediately clear and delicious. The realistic style of drawing with abstract features stresses the sensual aspect of the offer but the product is photographed to accentuate its texture and delicacy.
A purposely, soft rounded tone of voice recalls the palate experience of the products.
- Agency/Creative: NEOM
- Article Title: Bauli Torte Primavera
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Research
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton