A full brand development on Barral, an entry-level beverage aiming to set itself apart from both the international brands and locally produced small brands.
The main goal of this project was to develop a brand which can stand out from the crowd both locally and internationally by having a modern take on culture, tradition and heritage of cape verdean people.
- Agency/Creative: Noance
- Article Title: ‘Barral’ is a Modern Take on Cape-verdean Tradition Designed by London’s NOANCE Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Africa
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Tradition, Culture, Cape Verde, Beverage, Identity, Strategy, Graphic design, Packaging