‘Barral’ is a Modern Take on Cape-verdean Tradition Designed by London’s NOANCE Studio
A full brand development on Barral, an entry-level beverage aiming to set itself apart from both the international brands and locally produced small brands.
The main goal of this project was to develop a brand which can stand out from the crowd both locally and internationally by having a modern take on culture, tradition and heritage of cape verdean people.
- Design Agency: Noance
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: ‘Barral’ is a Modern Take on Cape-verdean Tradition Designed by London’s NOANCE Studio
- Brand / Project Name: Barral - Brand development and Packaging
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Advertising, Brand Experience, Retail Brand Design
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Packaging, Digital Advertising
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: Cape Verde
- Market Region: Africa
- Product Category: Spirits
- Project Keywords: Tradition, Culture, Cape Verde, Beverage, Identity, Strategy, Graphic design, Packaging
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage