It’s always a huge pleasure to work along with people we admire!
Some months ago we had a great time travelling throughout Madeira with the one and only Ricardo Diogo and his partner in wine Nuno Duarte while we were developing the labels for this project. We’ve tasted a lot of outstanding Madeiras for breakfast, eaten some crazy fruits we had never heard about before, walked on dozens of breathtaking vineyards and completly fell in love with the place!
The new labels belong to Barbeito’s first non-fortified dry wine. We had a blast tasting it in its raw state from the barrel, and it was truly an inspiration for the vibrant illustrations we designed there!
The ideia was to spice Barbeito’s imagery with a touch of saltiness and acidity, in the form of new drawings, dropping the old apparel and revealing this refreshing dawn for the upcoming wines.
- Agency/Creative: Nauvegar
- Article Title: Barbeito Wine Label Design by Nauvegar
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Brand World, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle