Dolce is the smallest vinotheque in Russia, which is located in the very center of the Ekaterinburg. The location for the winery was deliberately chosen with a historical background: with the same conscious approach, they once chose the location for another Shlaen Sekta bar, which operates in the restored 19th century pavilion on Verkh-Isetsky Boulevard. Vayner Street, once called Uspenskaya Street, is one of the oldest in Yekaterinburg. Once upon a time on the site of Dolce in the 18th – 19th centuries there were mansions with shops and the first wine cellars of Yekaterinburg were located. We can say that the new establishment is a rethinking and recreation of the history of this place.
The Dolce space has only 14 seats. For wine, you can order beef tartare with airy mousse of Sardinian pecorino cheese, mussels with wine-tomato sauce or blue cheese, filet mignon with Dijon puree or ribeye on bone, pumpkin with ricotta and new superfood – hemp kernels, tomato ceviche or salmon and other dishes. Another feature of the new place is that here you can “hang” a glass of wine for loved ones, that is, pay for a drink that the one to whom it is addressed can come and drink at any time.
- Agency/Creative: Ira Korotich
- Article Title: Bar and Restaurant Branding for Dolce Vinotheque Сhicketerie Russia
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Graphic
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Ekaterinburg
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Industrial Design, Logo Design
- Industry: Hospitality
- Keywords: Bar, Wine, Vinotheque, Сhicketerie
Art Director and Designer: Irina Korotich
Art Director and Illustrator: : Vera Zvereva
Client: Kirill Shlaen