LIL’LAMB brand reflects the idea of a newborn innocence . It offers granulated and concentrated 0+ detergent based on Marseille soap XVII century’s formula composed of three natural ingredients: olive oil, spring water and wooden ash.
This harmless remedy could be used as universal cleanser for hand and machine laundry, toys, fruits, surfaces, stain remover, softener. One product instead of six.
Brand mission, more is less, was the main inspiration for the packaging. Using cardboard boxes for granules refills, durable ceramic accessories and reusable dispenser helps save plastic, money and planet.
Less ingredients, less refuse, less footprint.
- Agency/Creative: Kate Zakharova
- Article Title: Baby Detergent Packaging Concept
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Branding, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming
- Format: Box, Case, Jar
- Substrate: Ceramic, Plastic, Pulp Carton