Baby Detergent Packaging Concept
LIL’LAMB brand reflects the idea of a newborn innocence . It offers granulated and concentrated 0+ detergent based on Marseille soap XVII century’s formula composed of three natural ingredients: olive oil, spring water and wooden ash.
This harmless remedy could be used as universal cleanser for hand and machine laundry, toys, fruits, surfaces, stain remover, softener. One product instead of six.
Brand mission, more is less, was the main inspiration for the packaging. Using cardboard boxes for granules refills, durable ceramic accessories and reusable dispenser helps save plastic, money and planet.
Less ingredients, less refuse, less footprint.
- Design Agency: Kate Zakharova
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Baby Detergent Packaging Concept
- Brand / Project Name: LIL’LAMB
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Architecture, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding, Brand Creation
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Household
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Case, Jar
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Ceramic, Plastic, Pulp Carton