We create interactive experiences that people love to use. Our Values & Ethos poster was designed specifically for the Parkside® Design Department to have a common ground that connects us to our core values, company purpose and guides us in how we approach our projects. Brand values are not only for the audience and clients to engage with them but also for our designers and mates to be mind-aligned when creating.
“Moses’ 10 commandments” for this B1 holographic poster for the Parkside design team aims to give a common ground that connects us to our core values, vision, and “how we approach work” in tour projects. We chose an excellent holographic foil for the shimmering material that makes our design stand out.
We came up with an ultra-modern concept and style. We thought of nailing this dope printing design to have something our Design Team can frame and enjoy and not “just let die” on our shared drive. The goal? To hopefully inspire and motivate other teams within the company to find a way to foster company culture and stay true to their values and work process.
It is a modern and futuristic creation to expose and highlight our values as a brand and, most importantly, as a team. All in all, the art direction for the project’s presentation is on point, as we can see part of the team appearing and getting involved.
Print and Production: B1 poster — digitally printed white background with black details on @foilcoldt holographic 310 gsm Resplendant Board by lunchpress. Limited edition of 20 units. Designed by Diano Kitanovski of Parkside Interactive. Fonts: RM Neue by cotypefoundry
- Agency/Creative: Parkside®
- Article Title: B1 Ethos and Values Parkside Postern
- Organisation/Entity: In-House
- Project Type: Graphic
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Austria
- Agency/Creative City: Graz
- Market Region: Europe, North America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Graphic Design, Typography, User Experience, User Interaction
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: design UX UI values ethos vision print typography symbol identity branding
Brand Designer: Diano Kitanovski