A traveler who had lived like a bohemian people and wasn’t in the shackles of everyday life, had long journey to different parts of the world in search of the truth. When he arrived in the Mediterranean, he discovered beauty, simplicity and sheer freshness and decided to implement his findings of beauty for his compatriots under the name of Avli. Freshness and liberation from the shackles of everyday life, all created the concept of the Avli restaurant, which in the word means greenery and freshness.
What did we do? After receiving the order from the client (Avli owner) , first the brand identity was compiled in the strategy department of Karmano Studio. After that, all visual elements such as Logo, Tagline, Packaging and Stationary set were all designed based on the brand image, which had been developed as a bohemian restaurant. So that’s the reason we decided to use stamp in packaging instead of printing on boxes and other elements.
- Agency/Creative: Karmano creative studio
- Article Title: Avli Restaurant Brand Identity and Packaging Design by Karmano Creative Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Iran
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Box, Case, Cup, Tag
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Plastic, Pulp Carton