AVC Packaging Design for Airy Curds Ranged called Savushkin
“Airy” dessert is a new product in the curds line “Savushkin”. It is a paste made out of curd with bits of fruit, all whipped into the most delicate foam. Whilst developing the design of the packaging, it was important to tell about the special consistency of the product, to highlight the SKU in the line of “Savushkin”, but also to keep its visual identity.
Figurative illustrations depicting the tastes of the clouds became the solution. The food zone is divided into two parts where the objects seem to float in the airy clouds. The graceful lettering of the name further emphasizes the delicate essence of the product.
- Design Agency: AVC
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: AVC Packaging Design for Airy Curds Ranged called Savushkin
- Brand / Project Name: Package design of airy curds
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Graphic Design
- Location: Belarus
- Market Country: Belarus
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Dairy
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic