When it comes to fine wine, the Austin family have a clear philosophy. Quality is non-negotiable, but ultimately, wine is created to bring people together and to share good times.
A family of the Geelong community, the Austin’s pride themselves on their inclusivity and hospitality. When you visit their winery in the cool climate region, it’s a warm welcome that you receive.
It’s this brand truth that inspired our creative idea.
We approached the brief with two clear ambitions; to confidently communicate the brand’s dedication to making seriously good wines; and to capture the relaxed and welcoming tone of the Austin’s hospitality – who says fine wine has to be stuffy?!
Following the success of the 6Ft6 Wines re-brand in 2013 – where we transformed a brand in decline into Australia’s highest selling privately owned Pinot Noir brand – the Austin’s portfolio is now complete. A range of super–premium wines that take the height of fine wine a few steps higher.
- Agency/Creative: Co-Partnership
- Article Title: Austin’s Wines by Co-Partnership
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle