Austin’s Wines by Co-Partnership
When it comes to fine wine, the Austin family have a clear philosophy. Quality is non-negotiable, but ultimately, wine is created to bring people together and to share good times.
A family of the Geelong community, the Austin’s pride themselves on their inclusivity and hospitality. When you visit their winery in the cool climate region, it’s a warm welcome that you receive.
It’s this brand truth that inspired our creative idea.
We approached the brief with two clear ambitions; to confidently communicate the brand’s dedication to making seriously good wines; and to capture the relaxed and welcoming tone of the Austin’s hospitality – who says fine wine has to be stuffy?!
Following the success of the 6Ft6 Wines re-brand in 2013 – where we transformed a brand in decline into Australia’s highest selling privately owned Pinot Noir brand – the Austin’s portfolio is now complete. A range of super–premium wines that take the height of fine wine a few steps higher.
- Design Agency: Co-Partnership
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Austin’s Wines by Co-Partnership
- Brand / Project Name: Austin's
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle