The love and the respect for the sea, the deep connection with the territory, in the specific Conero in Marche Region, Central Italy, for a genuine product, even in its conservation method: Oro del Conero’s precious mussels, baked and stored in their same cooking water. How had I translate all this in a brand identity and packaging which would tell the genuine and real product value?
The winner idea was to hold Conero Riviera in the jar’s label: I’ve illustrated the Riviera and its wonderful landscape in the dark tones typical of mussels, giving a touch of light and preciousness with the gold foil on the logo, product name and on the sun.
- Agency/Creative: Auca Design
- Article Title: Auca Design Creates Refined Oro del Conero Mussels Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand World, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Jar
- Substrate: Glass Jar