Auca Design Creates Refined Oro del Conero Mussels Packaging
The love and the respect for the sea, the deep connection with the territory, in the specific Conero in Marche Region, Central Italy, for a genuine product, even in its conservation method: Oro del Conero’s precious mussels, baked and stored in their same cooking water. How had I translate all this in a brand identity and packaging which would tell the genuine and real product value?
The winner idea was to hold Conero Riviera in the jar’s label: I’ve illustrated the Riviera and its wonderful landscape in the dark tones typical of mussels, giving a touch of light and preciousness with the gold foil on the logo, product name and on the sun.
- Design Agency: Auca Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Auca Design Creates Refined Oro del Conero Mussels Packaging
- Brand / Project Name: Oro del Conero mussels packaging
- Production Credits: Printing Modulsi, Photographer Maria Francesca Nitti
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity
- Location: Italy
- Market Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Jar
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Jar, Paper