Our latest work for Atao Reserve Red Blend, a premium wine from Polkura Winery, located on the western end of the Colchagua Valley, in Chile. We were invited to build the brand for their new fine wine, exported to the US market. Our role was to create the brand’s personality and approach, its environment and tone of voice to connect with refined people.
The brief: “We would like a brand that attracts a lot of attention at the point of sale. Can you help us build the identity of our new premium red wine?”
The opportunity: The shelf is full of high quality wines, most of them you need to know up close, this generates a disinterest on the part of the consumer. Wines that manage to stand out and attract the customer in the first 6 seconds usually take advantage and sell more. Atao is a slang term in Chile that is used when you are in trouble. Like “I’m tied up” in English. The name connotes the moment of relaxation that the drink proposes.
The result: Our solution was to design the logo in a handmade font, with the intertwined letters conveying the meaning of the brand name. The packaging is inviting and tells a story. We create a rich brand that catches the eye at first glance. The gold stands out against the black background and the font envelops the consumer. All communication and brand packaging communicate, forming a noble attitude. The brand’s universe is concise and determined, evoking trust. The result is a tasteful and authentic identity, which arouses the curiosity of new consumers who love good wine.
- Agency/Creative: Industria Branding Company
- Article Title: Atao Branding and Packaging Design by Industria
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Porto Alegre
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Brand World, Branding, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Identity System, Label Design, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice, Typography
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine, winery, byindustria, branding agency, brand design agency, industria branding, wine branding, wine packaging, brand strategy agency, branding company
Creative Director: Eduardo Andrade