Assembly Coffee is introducing the Assembly Coffee Caps – Selected Espresso.
Capsules designed to give you the best coffee experience, full of crema and Nespresso® compatible, made from aluminium, and recyclable via the nationwide ( in the UK) coffee pod recycling scheme, Podback.
Our Selected Espresso coffee caps give you a cup full of sweetness, creamy texture and rich crema. We use aluminium for our coffee caps as we believe it is the optimal material for quality and consistency, and because of its possibility to be recycled infinitely if disposed of consciously.
With a focus on crema and the aluminium nature of the pods, we created a packaging experience as well as the campaign graphics to reflect that.
Rich browns and reds are used in the box design and the sleeves (that house the multipack offering of 40 pods). The embossing is inspired by the crema animations we created to visually represent the full and rich tasting experience of your espresso.
True to the design of all Assembly packaging the logo travels down the front of the box in its vertical format.
In terms of digital graphics, we created a 3D model of the capsules, luxurious and clearly showcasing the fact that it is made from aluminium while maintaining the elevated status of the coffee experience. The 3D model was designed with the actual capsule shape in mind and then used in motion graphics that serve as the main branding for the Coffee Caps.
In addition, the creative direction of the packaging shots, emanates an element of a premium product, a rare experience that you will get by using our pods.
- Agency/Creative: Assembly Coffee
- Article Title: Assembly Coffee is Introducing the Assembly Coffee Caps – Selected Espresso
- Organisation/Entity: In-House
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: London
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, 3D Motion, Advertising Photography, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Creative Direction, Motion Graphics, Packaging Design, Retail Design
- Format: Box, Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: coffee, coffee capsules, coffee pods, pods, coffee espresso, espresso, packaging design, packaging, box design, 3D design, animation, motion design, creative direction, small business, branding, packaging design
Packaging Designer: Vasiliki Zotou
Senior Brand Designer: Ariadna Vilalta
3D + Motion Designer: Borja Holke