Asda Little Angels by OurCreative.
In a crowded and competitive marketplace, Asda’s much-loved baby brand Little Angels had become outdated, outgrowing its existing graphical toolkit, losing credibility, consistency and brand ownership. With a loyal following of existing customers, the brand was fast losing market share as it struggled to gain trust and attract new parents to the brand.
Our challenge was to create a stronger brand positioning and graphic ownership, whilst also allowing controlled flex to be appropriate across various product categories from feeding to bath toys and everything in-between.
- Design Agency: OurCreative.
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Asda Little Angels by OurCreative.
- Brand / Project Name: Asda Little Angels
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Jon Dignam, Design Director - Gareth Ball, Senior Designer - Joe Wallis, Account Director - Sara Pollard, Illustrator - Chris Charlton, Head of Production - Paul Porter
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Refinement, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Rebranding
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Household
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Bowl, Box, Can, Case, Clamshell, Pot, Pouch, Sachet, Sleeve, Tag, Tray, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre, Pulp Moulded Fibre, Pulp Paper