In a crowded and competitive marketplace, Asda’s much-loved baby brand Little Angels had become outdated, outgrowing its existing graphical toolkit, losing credibility, consistency and brand ownership. With a loyal following of existing customers, the brand was fast losing market share as it struggled to gain trust and attract new parents to the brand.
Our challenge was to create a stronger brand positioning and graphic ownership, whilst also allowing controlled flex to be appropriate across various product categories from feeding to bath toys and everything in-between.
- Agency/Creative: OurCreative.
- Article Title: Asda Little Angels by OurCreative.
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Bowl, Box, Can, Case, Clamshell, Pot, Pouch, Sachet, Sleeve, Tag, Tray, Wrap
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre, Pulp Moulded Fibre, Pulp Paper