Artum Vodka Concept Created by Znakovy
Everything brilliant is simple, and everything simple is brilliant. During the development of this project, we were inspired by the beauty and restrained aristocracy of the antique design, barely noticeable notes of which are present in the project.
First, when developing the project, we had to emphasize the increased premium quality of the drink, its purity and uniqueness.
The basis of the design is a decorated bottle, which was invented and created specifically for this project. During development, we made a clear emphasis on the difference between materials and their visual perception. Part of the bottle is closed and almost smooth, while the other part is transparent and has a pronounced tactility. The ascetic logo and restrained colors complement the idea, and the red stripe divides the project into two parts and is the main eye-catcher.
The main problem with development is that premium products are often extremely minimalistic and always look simple, but this is only at first glance. It is important to give yourself the opportunity to stop, feel the project and understand it. With understanding comes pure ideas, and with them comes impeccable design.
We pay attention to the product philosophy and this allows us to create a unique design.
- Design Agency: Znakovy
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Artum Vodka Concept Created by Znakovy
- Brand / Project Name: Artum
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Belarus
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle