Wona is a multi-specialty cosmetics brand that combines an online store, an online forum, and platforms for personal meetings and events.
The “Wona” brand aims not only to sell and deliver high-quality cosmetics from the best youth brands, but also to fashion/beauty education of its clients. The site will also provide information support for clients and their communication with experts, as well as the organization of public offline events and meetings on current fashion/beauty topics.
“Wona” strives to be a kind of big sister for the client, who embodies beauty, freedom, experimentation, audacity and independence. “Wona” is an integral part of the cycle of life and adulthood, which includes self-knowledge, love and friendship, breaking prohibitions and testing the boundaries of what is allowed.
“Wona “is a shortened colloquial word that is based on the English”want”. The metaphor of the project is a strong ultimatum desire to possess something, repeated in the head many times. Moreover, repeated and repeated “I want” – this is sometimes an obsessive and vivid image that stands before your eyes and does not rest until the desire is satisfied. The slogans “I wona do, I wona be, I am wona” and their derivatives closely link the semantic and textual part of the brand and desire.
The goal of the project, based on the nature of the brand, its goals and characteristics of the target audience in a specific time frame, was to create a bold and unusual brand for girls with a bias towards illustrative content. The style is completely based on a metaphorical and semantic background.
- Agency/Creative: Artgeneracia
- Article Title: Artgeneracia Create Branding for Wona an Cosmetics Online Store
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Tver
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Design, Illustration, Typography
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: brand identity, logo, logotype, graphic design, typography, art direction, corporate identity, cosmetic, cosmetics, love, girl
Art Director: Ivan Voznyak