Naming, logo design and a variety of applications for a Arlekoino wine restaurant, located in Larissa Greece (2019).
The design catalyst of the project was the wordplay of the brand, which puts the Commedia dell’ arte character in a flirting position with wine. We asked Harlequin to transform himself in order to close the wine in to a bottle. This bottle is distinguishable by the colorful motives of his dress, some of which remind us familiar dining objects, such as the spoon and the plate. In the framework of the aesthetic integration, logo and applications all get harmonized with the architectural elements and colors of the tropical flora, fundamental to the character of the restaurant.
- Agency/Creative: Cursor Design Studio
- Article Title: Arlekoino Wine Restaurant Cook & Drink Created by Cursor Design Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine, restaurant, food, winebar, graphicdesign, graphic, taste, cook, CursorDesign, CursorDesignStudio, Harlequin, floral, bar, logo, logotype, colours, colorful, identity