About : Apti Power is a food company in Brazil that works with several food categories, including powdered chocolate.
Concept: One of the pillars of the brand is to show energy, energy for day-to-day activities, especially for young people and children. And that’s why the visual language has rays that skip the image of the glass exploding with ready-to-drink chocolate.
A chocolate milk is a chocolate milk here or any part ot the world but Apti Power manages to do this with a more affordable market value and without leaving those air bubbles during preparation.
The chocolate drink line needed to follow a clean and modern style that would represent the active young person who consumes the product. And for that, we kept a striking blue as the main color but brought new elements, more modern and up-to-date items, to really stand out on the gondola. The design was totally focused on energy, for those who want to consume chocolate and continue to play, play video games, run, play soccer, study, among many other activities. After it was produced, we did a low-cost photo shoot to publicize the project in the media. Stand-up pouch style packages of different sizes and sleeve pots were produced for this project.
Our Work: Concept Development , Print Design Supervision , Photography , Packaging Design
- Agency/Creative: PSNDesign and Xok Branding
- Article Title: Apti Power Packaging Design by PSNDesign and Xok Branding
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Curitiba
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: 3D Modelling, Creative Direction, Packaging Design, Product Photography
- Format: Pouch
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: packaging design, packaging, label design, graphic design, pouch
Creative Designer: Priscylla Nunes, PSNDesign
Photography: Guto Souza
3D modeling (glass): Oeste Imagens
Client: Apti Alimentos