Aphelion Wine ‘Welkin Series’ Designed by David Byerlee Design
A new entry level offering in the Aphelion Wine Co folio; ‘Welkin’ is less of a nod, and more of a playful wink to the almost ethereal spirit that travels through Rob Mack’s wines.
Meaning ‘Vault of the Sky’, Welkin is a range of light, vibrant wines that have enjoyed a deft touch in the winery. The labels convey that mystique through a clean execution of Aphelion’s feather logo-mark and cool blues, synonymous with the brand.
- Design Agency: David Byerlee Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Aphelion Wine ‘Welkin Series’ Designed by David Byerlee Design
- Brand / Project Name: Aphelion 'Welkin Series' Wine Package Design
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Product Architecture, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Refinement, Graphic Design, Retail Brand Design
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper