The ‘Anima Mundi’ (world soul) is an intrinsic connection between all living things on the planet, which relates to the world in the same way as the soul is connected to the human body.
This is the spirit and ambition of this sweet wine: to represent the connection between the territory and its people.
The concept has been translated into packaging by applying the desirable difficulty approach that combines psychological theories and design principles to significantly increase the difficulty in reading and therefore increase memorization.
This project also combine multiple printing techniques, like silkscreen, hot foil, braille, and a very intricate cut die line
- Agency/Creative: Andrea Castelletti
- Article Title: Anima Mundi Terre di Offida DOC Passerina Passito
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle