This is a student project that we completed in class at the institute, and then finalised it ourselves. The idea of the name appeared because everything related to creative people is inextricably linked with the frame. Framed paintings, frames in design and illustration programs. The frame is a symbol associated with creative professions.
Identity for art goods store Frame. The main idea of the style is a frame with huge fields, because, as is customary, everything that is in the frame is art. Its large fields contain all the necessary information. We also designed and hand-drawn modern fun pictograms. They are placed in the text, creating an even set, diluting their individual rather strict typographic story.
The logo is dynamic. The spacing between letters can vary depending on the media, adjusting to any format.
Since the idea is based on a frame, we figured out that some printed matter, such as business cards, flyers and posters, could actually have a hole cut inside. Thus, an ordinary sheet with its shape turns into a real frame.
Color plays an additional, but no less important role. The main color is yellow, it is bright and attracts attention. Complementary (and complementary to it) – purple. It is believed that purple hues are inherent in creative people, that is, the target audience of Frame.
The audience of the Frame store is not only professionals, but also amateurs who are engaged in creative activities, therefore the main characteristics for the style were: modernity and clarity.
- Agency/Creative: Angelina Kopilevich, Valeria Slavina
- Article Title: Angelina Kopilevich and Valeria Slavina Student Branding Concept for Frame an Art Goods Store
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Design, Typography
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: Art Goods Store Identity, Art Goods, Art Direction, Brand Design, Graphic Design, Typography, Pictograms
Student: Angelina Kopilevich
Student: Valeria Slavina