Created in 2012, OITO 24 has become the biggest festival in Espinho, Portugal, winning different awards throughout the years making the festival internationally recognized. OITO 24 has a variety of acts ranging from concerts to cooking workshops.
Created as a branding concept to proposal an update to the present identity and represent the festival diversity and unique feel.
Espinho has a geometric street system, that structure was used as a conceptual base for all visual elements that make part of this project. Summer and beach as background translated in the playful color palette and movement of the branding proposal.
This project was created with the intention of improving the OITO 24 festival overall identity and consistency. Bringing more people together and reaching a more broad public in a fun and minimalistic way.
- Agency/Creative: André Duarte
- Article Title: André Duarte Concept Branding for OITO 24 Festival
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Festival, Logo, Color, Summer, Print, Website