At Ancla Studio we had the task of developing a new label for a family of drinks with natural flavour. Hip Water is a natural water brand infused with fruit flavours, such as blueberry, watermelon, cucumber and green apple, that add a unique touch.
Hip Water focuses on a healthy market since it is free of artificial sweeteners, preservatives and calories, which makes it a 100% natural and vegan product, so you can have a healthier lifestyle and continue enjoying all your taste.
As a starting point we work on the name and logo of the brand, we seek to reflect a very clean brand. We work in a personalized bold sans-serif typeface, inserting a drop in the letter I as a distinctive of the logo. We develop a flat icon for each flavor.
The second step was the development of the front label design, we decided to take advantage of the transparent colour of the bottle and the lack of colour in the water to work on a transparent label where only the brand and the benefits of drinking Hip Water are seen. Thanks to this transparent label we can see the art of the back label.
For the back label, we decided to intervene with geometric patterns and a selection of colours that help us differentiate the family of products that make up the Hip Water brand.
As a result, we have a label that projects sincerity and prominence to the geometric art of the second label, giving us a feeling of three-dimensionality when holding it. Hip water based on fruit infusion.
- Agency/Creative: Ancla Studio
- Article Title: Ancla Studio Create Brand and Packaging Design Hip Water
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Agency/Creative City: Culiacán
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: 3D Art, 3D Design, Art Direction, Brand Design, Interior Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Label design, Graphic design, Packaging, Art direction, 3D Art, Ancla work,
Art direction and design: Ancla Studio Team
3D Artist: Daniel Maldonado