Nestled on thirteen acres of organic farmland in middle Tennessee you’ll find Good Flower Farm. For nearly a decade, the team at GFF has grown organic herbs and flowers for their skincare products using only biodynamic and permaculture practices.
In late 2019, their team commissioned Buddy-Buddy to lead a comprehensive brand relaunch, including a new visual identity, illustration library, and packaging overhaul of their 20-SKU portfolio. Despite launching the new brand amidst a global pandemic and recession, Good Flower Farm posted a 250% YTD sales increase from 2019 and tripled their wholesale accounts in a span of just three months.
- Agency/Creative: Buddy-Buddy
- Article Title: An Illustrative Rebranding and Packaging Redesign by Buddy-Buddy
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Bottle, Box, Jar, Tube
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Pulp Fibre, Pulp Moulded Fibre, Pulp Paper