An Illustrative Rebranding and Packaging Redesign by Buddy-Buddy
Nestled on thirteen acres of organic farmland in middle Tennessee you’ll find Good Flower Farm. For nearly a decade, the team at GFF has grown organic herbs and flowers for their skincare products using only biodynamic and permaculture practices.
In late 2019, their team commissioned Buddy-Buddy to lead a comprehensive brand relaunch, including a new visual identity, illustration library, and packaging overhaul of their 20-SKU portfolio. Despite launching the new brand amidst a global pandemic and recession, Good Flower Farm posted a 250% YTD sales increase from 2019 and tripled their wholesale accounts in a span of just three months.
- Design Agency: Buddy-Buddy
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: An Illustrative Rebranding and Packaging Redesign by Buddy-Buddy
- Brand / Project Name: Good Flower Farm - Rebranding & Packaging Redesign
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Rebranding
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box, Jar, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Pulp Fibre, Pulp Moulded Fibre, Pulp Paper