Ave team designed the new identity of the architect Fanny Lour. The biggest challenge was translating the architect’s extroverted and flexible personality and combine it with the different styles of each client.
The logo has a unique approach, supported by an exclusive typography, specifically designed for the project, combing uppercase and lowercase, curves and lines, showing all the architect’s artistic personality and efficiency.
With modern and vibrant colors, we present a timeless, inviting and contemplative visual for the logo, which can be expressed in different tones depending on each project.
For the identity itself, we incorporated different elements from the universe of an architectural project, working with everything from organic references (leaves, stones, textures) to industrial elements.
With this approach, we could allow infinite applications, making the brand and its identity adaptable to each project style and each customer profile.
After a study of the area of architecture and design, we planned to create a project that would stand out within the client’s area. Something happy, extroverted, unique and flexible. The variability of patterns to use in personal and professional projects made sense to her…something that had her signature.
All graphic pieces presented will be produced by the client and, soon, we will see some signs from the Fanny Loureiro project, spread around the city, and we will be able to take incredible photographs to show the real application of the brand, colors and textures designed by Ave.
- Agency/Creative: Ave Design
- Article Title: An Extroverted Project, for an Extroverted Architect – Fanny Loureiro
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Vitória - Espírito Santo
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Architecture, Architecture Concept, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Structural Design
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Architectural design, Architect, Construction, Residential and Commercial Architecture, Ave Design, Architectural Professional, Architecture and Design.
Founder and Art Director: Felipe Nader