AlWajba Dairy Packaging Design Created by Sam Design
Alwajba , is an Arabic word which means “Meal” in English, and also it called in a popular place in Doha – Qatar, Alwajba is a leading Qatar-based manufacturer specialized in the production, processing and packaging of dairy, juice, and cooking products. I used green leaves in the logo as a symbol of nature.
As a result, we have created an interactive products with a unique customer experience. A design solution with a strong merchandising feature and game factor, as well as its unique form of presentation, gives the product the competitive advantage, used for successful introduction to the market.
- Agency/Creative: Sam Design
- Article Title: AlWajba Dairy Packaging Design Created by Sam Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Qatar
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Bag, Basket, Bottle, Box, Bucket, Jar, Sleeve, Tag, Wrap
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Plastic, Pulp Carton